Is your home’s brick exterior in need of a makeover? Try limewashing! This tried and true technique has been used on brick exteriors for hundreds of years, and the finished product gives your
eXp Realty in Northern Colorado Lenders
- Mike and Kim
- Julie F.
- Nick M.
- Suzy M.
- Israel and Chrissy
- Vicky P
- Rosie B.
- John and Kim
- Lynn M.
- Terri G.
- Andy W.
- Erik R
- Mike and Melanie
- Sarah M.
- Tony K.
- Jonny R.
- Ted C.
- Lynn W.
- Jeremy C.
- Elizabeth L.
- Sean and Kim
- John T.
- Zillow User7388442
- Chris and Lindsay S.
About Chad PattersonMy Why:
Real Estate isn’t just a house and a parcel of land. It’s warmth from the cold and cool from the heat. It's shelter during the storm and relaxation from stress. It’s holidays with friends and family. It’s birthdays and solace when we are sad. It’s bbq's during the summer and snowmen during the winter. It’s the giggle of a child and the exuberance of a parent. It’s where memories are made and cherished. This is why...I’m passionate about my profession.
First and Foremost a Dad of two fine young Men. Born and raised in Northern Colorado. I have three passions; My Family, the outdoors, and helping my clients with their Real Estate Dreams!
• 6 Years United States Marine Corps
• 13 Years CFO Civil Contracting Firm
• RE/MAX Traditions, Inc. 2012-2018
• eXp Realty 2018-
• Longmont Association of Realtors® “Rookie of the Year” 2012
• 5280 Magazine “Rising Star Award” 2016
• RE/MAX 100% club and Platinum Club
• Best of 2020 presented by Longmont award program
• American Institute of Real Estate Professionals “10 Best” Colorado for Client Satisfaction
• Broker★Agent™ Advisor 7 Star Award
• Certified Negotiation Expert with Over 1500 successfully negotiated contracts
• Residential Real Estate Council (CRS)
• National Association of Expert Advisors
• Certified Real Estate Digital Marketer REDM
• Certified Military Residential Specialist
• Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
• Background in Finance (CFO for BSE, Inc. 13 years) to include asset procurement and allocation of Real Estate, Machinery, and Equipment.
I am a Real Estate Advisor, Agent, and Advocate for my Clients. I’m going to tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear. This will allow you to make the best-informed decision for you and your Family. Integrity…that’s my promise!
Latest Blog Posts
Tips for shopping around for a mortgage -- even if you think you don't qualify.Think you're not ready to unlock home ownership yet? That the financial hurdles are too high? You may be short