Chad Patterson - Broker Associate
Real Estate isn’t just a house and a parcel of land. It’s warmth from the cold and cool from the heat. It's shelter during the storm and relaxation from stress. It’s holidays with friends and family. It’s birthdays and solace when we are sad. It’s bbq's during the summer and snowmen during the winter. It’s the giggle of a child and the exuberance of a parent. It’s where memories are made and cherished. This is why...I’m passionate about my profession.
First and Foremost a Dad of two fine young Men. Born and raised in Northern Colorado. I have three passions; My Family, the outdoors, and helping my clients with their Real Estate Dreams!
• 6 Years United States Marine Corps
• 13 Years CFO Civil Contracting Firm
• RE/MAX Traditions, Inc. 2012-2018
• eXp Realty 2018-
• Longmont Association of Realtors® “Rookie of the Year” 2012
• 5280 Magazine “Rising Star Award” 2016
• RE/MAX 100% club 3 years
• Platinum Club 2 years
• 2016 and 2017 American Institute of Real Estate Professionals “10 Best” Colorado for Client Satisfaction
• Certified Negotiation Expert with Over 1500 successfully negotiated contracts
• Residential Real Estate Council (CRS)
• National Association of Expert Advisors
• Certified Real Estate Digital Marketer REDM
• Certified Military Residential Specialist
• Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
• Background in Finance (CFO for BSE, Inc. 13 years) to include asset procurement and allocation of Real Estate, Machinery and Equipment.
I am a Real Estate Advisor, Agent, and Advocate for my Clients. I’m going to tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear. This will allow you to make the best-informed decision for You and your Family. Integrity…that’s my promise!